Problem with spin flashing

Remesup

Problem with spin flashing

Postby Remesup Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:27 pm

The problem is that when i connect the dashboard to my pc than its gos on and than off i need help
CDogg

Re: Problem with spin flashing

Postby CDogg Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:06 am

in order to help you, you need to provide way more info. What steps have you tried? What are you trying to accomplish? do you have an st-link? What method are you trying to use to connect?

The more you tell us, the better we can help.
Remesup

Postby Remesup Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:47 pm

So I connected the dashboard to the stlink as it says in the instructions for ble555 and removed the c2 from the back.
Then I connected the stlink to the pc and the dashboard lit up once and then went off again no connection.
All solder joints were firm
CDogg

Postby CDogg Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:49 am

Did you verify that your ST-link pin-out was the same on both the outer aluminum jacket and the pcb?

Depending on where you get your ST-link, the jacket could be mis-printed and to the unsuspecting user, will fail to yield any results.
I slide off the jacket and solder my wires directly to the pcb.

Hope this helps!
Remesup

Postby Remesup Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:07 am

So yes the pins were all correct and I also soldered them to the board but the g30d / p dashboard only turns on once and then off again
CDogg

Postby CDogg Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:46 pm

So yes the pins were all correct and I also soldered them to the board but the g30d / p dashboard only turns on once and then off again
When you say you removed the C2 capacitor from the back, don't you mean the one on the front? The cap you need to remove is on the same side as the display face.
techman95

Postby techman95 Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:57 am

i too have experienced this issue everything is wired correctly i can connect it to the computer the dash comes on for a sec beeps once than turns off. st-link gives me an error "cant reset core". the videos i watch their dash stays on when connected to the computer im thinking the dash is locked down from flashing if you found a fix please let me know.

Return to “Ninebot Max”