Speed downgrade. Yes, downgrade.

Azaurus

Speed downgrade. Yes, downgrade.

Postby Azaurus Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:00 pm

Right, so this might not be a frequent issue, but I can't find any other posts anywhere that address this so I thought someone here could help me out.

So...
I bought my M365 Pro in 2019, right before the law in my country was changed in regards to the max legal speed of scooters (from 25km/h to 20km/h). Since then I have not been using my scooter a whole lot, but as I have come across this thing of flashing scooters to increase its max speed, I have now done the exact opposite; Flashed a new firmware, decreasing the max speed from 25km/h to 20 km/h.

But there is an issue.
With its original firmware I was able to go up my street almost at max speed (about 23km/h), but after I flashed my scooter with the "speed downgrade" it still has the same same issue of almost reaching its new "downgraded max speed" (about 18 km/h).
So with its original firmware it has more power than my current firmware, which leads me to the question;
is there anything I can change in my parameters in order to make my scooter reach its new max speed of 20 km/h, since it originally has the power to almost reach 25 km/h in the exact same hill?

I have little to no knowledge in what each parameter do (except speed ofc.), so if anyone knows what I should change, that would be very helpful.

Not sure if all this mases sense, so please ask if anything is unclear!

These are my current parameters:
laurawoods

Re: Speed downgrade. Yes, downgrade.

Postby laurawoods Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:35 am

The reason why your motorbike doesn't slow down is in pressure braking, the brakes are applied. And you maintain it. Or. Perhaps using both of these strategies together might result in a 20% break. braking, and breaking. nyt sudoku 1001 tips

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”