Xiaomi Pro 2 Bricked HELP

AmeliaLRangel

Re: Xiaomi Pro 2 Bricked HELP

Postby AmeliaLRangel Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:05 am

I got the Pro 2 and I was trying to install custom firmware in order to go faster.
I updated the firmware in Mi Home and then later on I was trying to update to custom firmware.
Stock versions are: BMS(128) BLE(129) DRV(218).
I tried installing DRV155-GONKAD.zip but it didn't go throug (i think) because the versions stayed the same.
Later I tried downgrading the BLE to 090 but after successfull downgrade through m365 downg (used for all firmware changes).
Last edited by AmeliaLRangel on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmeliaLRangel

Postby AmeliaLRangel Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:10 am

As you may know, the M365 has a small Bluetooth module in the handlebar assembly (BLE) as well as the main driver board, also called the ESC or DRV, in the footboard. Xiaomi only wants you updating the firmware via Bluetooth, so this comes with restrictions. You've probably tried to flash some custom-cooked firmware only to find that the firmware version remained unchanged afterward and your changes were silently ignored. The hacking community has come up with a method to hard-flash a stock, modable version. Since so much of the scooter's functionality is dependent on software, resetting everything to defaults can fix more than you might think, like a fresh reinstall of a computer program. The link between the restoration tool and the scooter boards is an inexpensive USB module called an ST-Link. If your scooter is bricked,xiaomi mi m365 review appears stuck, or behaves strangely, flashing via this route will likely fix it.
misiozol

Postby misiozol Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:09 pm

U need st link as stated b4 and flash ori file

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”