Firmware Version 5.5.5? Please help!

charlus75

Firmware Version 5.5.5? Please help!

Postby charlus75 Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:07 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and I would kindly need some help. I got a new M365 pro a few days ago and I wanted to flash my 1.6.6. version, so I first flashed the BLE down to 9.0 and then I created a new CWF with this website: I flashed it again via M365_downG and all seemed to work fine. When I then checked the updated versions on the M365 tools app, the BLE was correct at 9.0, but the firmware version was oddly 555, instead of 155. Once I tried the scooter, nothing seemed different from the factory version.

Can anyone please guide me on how to get the right 1.5.5 version on the scooter?

Many thanks!
davideurope

Re: Firmware Version 5.5.5? Please help!

Postby davideurope Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:53 pm

Same problem for me.
DRM Ver : 555
voidcore

Re: Firmware Version 5.5.5? Please help!

Postby voidcore Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:24 am

I think there is a bug with the CFW editor here actually when you enable version spoofing, im on non pro 1.38 CFW when using the version spoofer i now have 538..

and my scooter wont take new CFW settings and have gone into standard settings a.k.a no torque or power...

I wouldnt advise anyone to use this CFW with version spoofing.....if it is just that option that F's it up or might be something more buggy in this CFW editor

It also make it so i cant use the home app to try force new FW from there...

Would be happy if the creator actually answered some posts once in a while, maybe with some thought or possible solutions :)

Or is this due to using Patch speed control params with Motor power constant, are you supposed to use only one of the options?

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”