I don't have the 3-wire plug from battery to controller-Grn Yel-Wh

slm1nslm2

I don't have the 3-wire plug from battery to controller-Grn Yel-Wh

Postby slm1nslm2 Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:03 am

Maybe I should be in Other Scoots since this is for a hover 1 Helios, but hold on....
My scooter came with a bricked display and the controller is the same form factor for as your Xiaomi M365. So I purchased a generic xbot kit with a display etc. The problem is one of the features of the helios is a removable battery. The only wires from the battery are for the charger and the thick plug to the controller. There is a plug I need into the controller with green, yellow, and white wires that I should have and my battery does not.
Is it green = +5v , Yellow = Ground, and white = sensor??. I'm afraid I've destroyed another display by attaching 36v to the green, grnd to the yellow and white to the sensor in the motor.

BTW the overall problem I have is the display only powers up for about a second beeps and turns off.

the pic is not my controller either it just has a good shot of the wire/plug I wish my battery had, something simple im missing?
slm1nslm2

Re: I don't have the 3-wire plug from battery to controller-Grn Yel-Wh

Postby slm1nslm2 Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:03 am

I'll answer my own question
Different BMS
The hover 1 helios battery will not work with the M365 board Unless:

I find a "RITA" adapter. That would be good, but it's Back Ordered from Poland....Anyone know where to get one? or make one?
Same as adding an external 2nd battery.

Should be able to just add the Xiaomi M365 BMS but the hover 1 is different.

Prolly need a spot welder a bms and then rebuild the battery.

Scooter is new btw just no warranty
Clarm2001

Postby Clarm2001 Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:26 am

Geometry Dash World
Maybe I should be in Other Scoots since this is for a hover 1 Helios, but hold on....
My scooter came with a bricked display and the controller is the same form factor for as your Xiaomi M365. So I purchased a generic xbot kit with a display etc. The problem is one of the features of the helios is a removable battery. The only wires from the battery are for the charger and the thick plug to the controller. There is a plug I need into the controller with green, yellow, and white wires that I should have and my battery does not.
Is it green = +5v , Yellow = Ground, and white = sensor??. I'm afraid I've destroyed another display by attaching 36v to the green, grnd to the yellow and white to the sensor in the motor.

BTW the overall problem I have is the display only powers up for about a second beeps and turns off.

the pic is not my controller either it just has a good shot of the wire/plug I wish my battery had, something simple im missing?
Yes, you should be in the Other Scoots forum, as your issue is specific to the Helios and might not be directly relevant to Xiaomi M365 owners.
The missing 3-wire plug (green, yellow, white) seems crucial to powering the display. Without it, you may be supplying incorrect voltage or missing essential signals, causing the short power-up and shut-off.
lapelrainy

Postby lapelrainy Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:39 am

Since your problem is unique to the Helios and may not directly affect owners of Xiaomi M365s, you belong in the Other Scoots forum.
cobblertraffic

Postby cobblertraffic Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:14 am

The missing three-wire socket (blue, yellow, and white) looks to be crucial for powering the display. Without it, you may be delivering wrong voltages or missing important signals, resulting in short power offs and ons.
geometry dash lite

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”