Get speed from Display with Arduino and scooter Pro 2

Adrizo28

Get speed from Display with Arduino and scooter Pro 2

Postby Adrizo28 Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:28 pm

Hi, I'm a computer engineering student, and I'm trying to get the speed from the display pins to an arduino uno. The thing is that I haven't found any proper schematic or data sheet about the pins on the display, so I don't know which protocol to use (I2C, SPI, UART). I guess since it can show a speed of 25 km/h it uses 8 bits for it at least.

Summing up, if you could send a proper scheme, data sheet or know how to get it I would be very thankful.
HermanMoreno

Re: Get speed from Display with Arduino and scooter Pro 2

Postby HermanMoreno Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:25 pm

I can't thank this online writing service enough for their incredible support during a particularly challenging semester. Their writers demonstrated a deep understanding of my subject matter, and the essays they produced were both insightful and thought-provoking. I particularly appreciated their attention to detail and ability to adhere to my specific guidelines. The customer support team was also outstanding, always available to address any questions or concerns. This service aussieessaywriter.com.au/ has been a true academic lifeline for me.

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”