xiaomi mi scooter 3 - error 27 / 34

MrC01

xiaomi mi scooter 3 - error 27 / 34

Postby MrC01 Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:19 pm

Hi All,

My brand new mi 3 scooter is in a loop giving me errors 27 and 34.

I did a few mistakes, first I did not take notes of initial version for the main modules (BLE, BMS and DRV) and second I did not check the UUID.

The UUID in my case doesn't contain FF, so it is likely the new controller version as per this page https://rollerplausch.com/threads/neuer ... 187/?amp=1

The instructions that i was following was recommending to first do the flashing of the DRV module (to version 155) - which was successfully implemented and then the BLE module (to version 075-v10) which was also successful. The flashing was done using "donwG"

After both modules were flashed i can see that the Serial DRV # is defined to a defult value every few minutes - giving me error 27 and 43. I did update the SN using "donwG" but it is lost after a few minutes.

I have been able to upgrade the BLE module without major issues to verison DRV003-Vanilla and/or DEV303-MI - but I can not upgrade or revert the DRV module installation.

The only tools that seems to do the DRV flashing (but nothing happens) is donwG, the other tools (ScooterHacking Utility) says it can not write to memory.

So the request is to know what my alternatives are to fix this problem - i read the following:

1- To get a new controller module ideally older version (<3.0) - so i can use legacy firmwares.
2- To try to use itap (instructions are not available for mi 3 version)
3- To use an old display/having an old BLE version (i do have a scooter version 1) to see if i can upgrade the DRV.

Thanks very much for your feedback.
Max.-

Return to “Xiaomi Scooters”