ES1LD hacking

Monty

ES1LD hacking

Postby Monty Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:11 pm

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum and to scooters.

I bought a second hand ninebot es1ld yesterday and while it does the job I find it a bit slow and really struggles with hills. After a bit of research I found the st link v2 and thought that would be the answer to my problems so I ordered one but then after some more research I’ve seen the st link doesn’t work on the ES1LD as it has a different dash from the ES1. Is this correct? If so if there any other mods I can do to get the speed up and make it more useable on hills? Or should I buy a different dash? Also has anyone had experience adding a second battery to the ES1LD

Thanks
F0xMaster

Re: ES1LD hacking

Postby F0xMaster Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:37 am

Hi,

unfortunately, there is currently no way to unlock an ES1L scooter. A different dashboard will function when put on the scooter, but it won't add any functionality, so the swap is basically useless. Also, the ES1L doesn't support the official ES-series external batteries, and you can't disable charging mode for third party batts, so plugging in another battery in parallel will only result in more problems.
Monty

Re: ES1LD hacking

Postby Monty Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:36 pm

Thank you for your reply. Looks like I will sell on the ES1LD and get something a bit better

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”