Ninebot gps flashing

Jareddarkweb

Ninebot gps flashing

Postby Jareddarkweb Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:26 pm

Hi I have a ninebot ex rental and it has an external gps box on the post between the handle bars and front tire, there is a YouTube video that shows someone taking the cover off the gps box removing the sim card and connect his st link to a blue tipped connector and flash in my the scooter without removing the esc or the dashboard. Has anybody seen or have any info flash in my threw the gps on ninebot ex rentals.

And also if anyone has any advice or links ok n how to connect st link without having to sauder anythin.

Thanks I will post some pictures and a link to the video I'm referring to about The the gps
[email protected]

Re: Ninebot gps flashing

Postby [email protected] Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 am

This link to the gps cable flashing has been removed, do you by chance have a copy of it that you can send me? i have a whole fleet of these scooters that i have to flash to be able to sell to the public and it would save me hundreds of hours of time! If so please email it to me: [email protected]
thank you!
BustDuster69

Re: Ninebot gps flashing

Postby BustDuster69 Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:27 am

Hey did you ever get a link on how to flash through the GPS port? I've been doing it the tear down way but after doing it 4 times I decided to try and find the GPS port method but I can't find anything on it or it's been taken down. Thanks

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”