Ninebot Segway ES2L - Windows - IOS - increase speed

scootmcscootface

Ninebot Segway ES2L - Windows - IOS - increase speed

Postby scootmcscootface Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:08 pm

Newbie - so have an ES2L with the external battery (so an ES4 I guess). Everything I see is Android related but I have an iphone. Have a win 10 laptop with bluetooth but can't download the apps from Googleplay to there. I get 13 mph out of it but struggles massively uphill. Don't want to do anything physical (soldering etc) to it - is it possible to increase the max speed with what I've described?
NorTron

Re: Ninebot Segway ES2L - Windows - IOS - increase speed

Postby NorTron Mon May 03, 2021 4:02 pm

I also have an ES2L with external battery. The external battery doesnt make it a ES4 unfortunately, the motor is only 250 watts.

You can download "ninebot flasher for win 10" and use it to set the max speed higher then 20 kmh, and set the motor controller to output a little more power. I have set the max speed to 23 and increased the power output a little. This results in it maxing out at 22, and the extra power helps a little when going uphill. That said, had I known how week the ES2L really is, even with the external battery, I would not have bought it in the first place. It was ok for the kids to use it last summer, but know they prefer to Voi because It's much more powerfull and fun.

I've been thinking about replacing the original 250 watt hub drive with a 350 watt OEM, but havent figured out if the controller can handle it. I suppose if all the ES's use the same controller it should be fine. Maybe It's more likelly that we sell it and get a dual motor e-wheels 😁
benaffleck

Postby benaffleck Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:44 am

Newbie - so have an ES2L with the external battery (so an ES4 I guess). Everything I see is Android related but I have an iphone. Have a win 10 laptop with bluetooth but can't download the apps from Googleplay to there. I get 13 mph out of it but struggles massively uphill. Don't want to do anything physical (soldering etc) to it - is it possible to increase the max speed with what I've described? wordle unlimited
Now, as much as I love my iPhone, there are times that I want to use an Android device. wordle
laurawoods

Postby laurawoods Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:02 am

It's not recommended to modify the max speed of an electric scooter as it can be dangerous and may void the warranty. growdle You should always wear a helmet, follow traffic laws and regulations, and ride in a safe and responsible manner. io games

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”