Error10

Olivierftw

Error10

Postby Olivierftw Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Im getting errorcode10 after ive flashed cfw. Esdowng said 100% succes so i dont know if its coincidence or not.

So my scooter is in error10 state, powerbutton doenst work, i can connect to bluetooth but cannoy read firmware version or anything else.
Ive removed internal battery and controller, when i reconnect the controller and press power button scooter turns on, and after a couple of seconds the error10 pops up. I also noticed on the controlboard there is a red led (no not battery this is blinking blue btw)continuesly on right next connector or the cable with 4pin round.
Anyone know how to fix?
CDogg

Re: Error10

Postby CDogg Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:07 pm

Hey bud,
you really should be using more search functions before you ask a question that we've answered a million times already. We're not mad atcha and we certainly want to enjoy your eScoot, but try a little more homework before asking if you can. We certainly appreciate it.

The issue you are having is related to your serial number being out of parameters for the flash you've just finished.

What you need to do is use a Win10 laptop, download Ninebot Flasher, once its open, hit ctrl A, then change your 4th number of your serial to the letter "T" (might have to do it 2-3 times before it takes) after it appears to have changed , use your phones ESdownG to check it again and make sure you see T in the 4th spot.

Cheers!

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”