I Can't Increase My Scooter Speed

omer3401

I Can't Increase My Scooter Speed

Postby omer3401 Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:12 pm

Hello, I could not increase the speed of the Ninebot Kickscooter Es 2 Model in any way. Can you please help me with the ready-made software? The speed of my scooter does not exceed 10 Km.
Tronitete

Re: I Can't Increase My Scooter Speed

Postby Tronitete Fri May 10, 2024 3:17 am

Hi.
I'm not an expert in anyway, just another guy with an ES2.

10Km/h is really low.
Can't help you much with the custom firmware, I didn't get it to work 100% with mine, but the original app on your phone should allow you to go at least up to 20Km/h.

Back to the basics, the ES2 has 3 performance modes, with the scooter on you change them by double clicking on the controller's button. On the controller, above the Km/h text, you should see it cycling through showing no S letter, to a white S and then a red S. Each mode has its speed and you can configure it on the original phone app.

Again, can't help you much with custom firmware but my recommendation would be using the original app, update all the stuff on your ES2, and review the settings for each mode and then try it out. And if you want to go the custom firmware route you can start from here. Be sure to find, read and go through all the procedure.

If your settings are too screwed up (you don't tell us what you've done so other folks who know better can help; have you downgraded Bluetooth before flashing custom firmwares?) there probably is a way to reset everything back to factory defaults, but I don't know how to to it and if it is even possible, if anyone knows please let me know. Thanks and cheers.

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”