NINEBOT D18E

Danielo1924

NINEBOT D18E

Postby Danielo1924 Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:09 pm

Hello, nice to be here. I have a d18e ninebot and i have managed to get it to 30kmh, but on the climbs, it is quite difficult. Any recommendation? Is there any costum firmware for this scooter that improves this?

Best regards!
Golfete

Re: NINEBOT D18E

Postby Golfete Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 am

Hola. Mucho gusto en conocerte.
No hay mucho escrito sobre la seré D. (Por lo menos en este foro)
Pero no te preocupes por qué se puede modificar y van genial.
Imagino que para cambiar a región global, hayas usado la herramienta SHU, verdad?
Emparejar con 🛴 y en los ajustes, cambiar a región global. Global 30.
Si?...
Pues para cambiar las prestaciones tienes que conectarr y emparejar con lo hiciste la hora vez.
Entras en la app. 2`ventana. Verás los datos del patín si se emparejó bien.
Número de serie.... Modelo... Versión...
Te vas a la ventana de la derecha y entras.
Ahy es donde haces los cambios.
Sigue la guía de shcfw. Y ajusta los valores según tu peso y necesidades.
Recuerda subir la velocidad y hacer los ajustes de verdad y potencia. Y tener activado el patín en la misma marcha.
Pd. No pases de 30A o 32A. Y vete probando curvas de aceleración y ajustes según lo que necesites
Saludos 😉😎
Golfete

Postby Golfete Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 am

Hello. Nice to meet you. There is not much written about the seré D. (At least in this forum) But don't worry because it can be modified and they work great. I imagine that to change the global region, you used the SHU tool, right? Pair with 🛴 and in settings, change to global region. Overall 30. Yeah?... Well, to change the features you have to connect and pair with what you did at the time. You enter the app. 2`window. You will see the skate data if it was paired well. Serial number.... Model... Version... You go to the window on the right and enter. That's where you make the changes. ... Follow shcfw's guide. And adjust the values according to your weight and needs. Remember to increase the speed and make the real and power adjustments. And have the skate activated in the same gear. P.S. Do not go over 30A or 32A. And try acceleration curves and adjustments according to what you need Greetings 😉😎
jamieoliver

Postby jamieoliver Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:40 am

I suggest searching for custom firmware modifications tailored to your specific model and designed to enhance its uphill climbing capabilities while ensuring you stay within legal speed limits and safety guidelines. pokedoku
bekeane

Postby bekeane Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:55 am

Make sure your scooter's battery is in good condition. A degraded battery may struggle on climbs. If your scooter has a removable battery, check if there's an option to upgrade to a higher capacity battery. wordle
alicebobby

Postby alicebobby Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:43 am

To improve your model's capacity for climbing hills while making sure you adhere to traffic laws and safety regulations, I advise looking for bespoke firmware updates.  buildnow gg 

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”