How to flash your Ninebot Scooter

CDogg

Re: How to flash your Ninebot Scooter

Postby CDogg Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:26 pm

(Before doing this whole procedure, try and see if you are one of the lucky few who got an already Bluetooth enabled dashboard. Go right ahead to the step where you download the ESDownG app and test if you can connect. If yes, then just generate your Custom Firmware and flash it with the app, if not, well, good reading and happy disassembly!)

MATERIAL NEEDED

etc..etc..etc..etc.. original post info..etc..etc..
Hi everybody! 👋
I am curious if you have any information on ES_downG being able to Bluetooth connect to the new dashboard, but getting no response on the "check ver."

According to this forum, a Bluetooth enabled dash should be able to be flashed if ES-downG can connect to it. I already created my zip file parameters and checked everything else. Do I need to add a jump wire on the C15 for this to work? Is there something else I'm missing? Any insight would be greatly appreciated 😀
UnderKaos

Postby UnderKaos Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:36 am

Hi there , first , congrats for the tutorial , was exelent
I had the same problem that some users back ago , I bought a St Link V2 clone from amazon and I realize the pinout of the case was difrent from the board.
The problem is that I already tried all combination possible between the pins ( the SW ones of course) and I cant get inside the chip, always the same error

C:\Users\UnderKaos\Desktop\openocd-0.10.0>.\bin-x64\openocd.exe -f .\scripts\interface\stlink-v2.cfg -f .\scripts\target\nrf51.cfg
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.10.0
Licensed under GNU GPL v2
For bug reports, read
http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html
Info : auto-selecting first available session transport "hla_swd". To override use 'transport select <transport>'.
Info : The selected transport took over low-level target control. The results might differ compared to plain JTAG/SWD
adapter speed: 1000 kHz
Info : Unable to match requested speed 1000 kHz, using 950 kHz
Info : Unable to match requested speed 1000 kHz, using 950 kHz
Info : clock speed 950 kHz
Info : STLINK v2 JTAG v31 API v2 SWIM v7 VID 0x0483 PID 0x3748
Info : using stlink api v2
Info : Target voltage: 3.150291
Error: init mode failed (unable to connect to the target)
in procedure 'init'
in procedure 'ocd_bouncer'

And Im stuck in this , I already try to do this in my old pc with win XP and is the same error, I cheched the conections to the board 1000 times and everything is nice, I have 3 boards from old ninebots and every one is the same error

im sending the photos of the STLINK and hope you guys can help me out with this, my guess is tha STLINK clone is not Ok

thanks

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XQl ... 9BNTVpV1BR
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XQl ... hBRmY5dEZ3
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:38 am

After going thru and reading all the post, it lets me know i have a long way to go. You guys and gals are all more far along than i am. Im trying to flash a dashboard and can not get past the first steps. Ive downloaded the st link v2 file, openocd file and the full ble. When i attempt to go at it in the command prompt. i type in cd opencd-0.10.0 and it responds with C:\Users\My_Pc\Downloads>cd openocd-0.10.0
The system cannot find the path specified. How do i get past this point?
Lothean
Site Admin

Postby Lothean Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:30 pm

The old OpenOCD/telnet method is now obsolete, I just replaced it with an all-in-one, one-click flasher.
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:25 pm

Ok where can I find that?

The old OpenOCD/telnet method is now obsolete, I just replaced it with an all-in-one, one-click flasher.
Lothean
Site Admin

Postby Lothean Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:22 pm

In the first page, I edited the original post.
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:18 am

Its still not working on my computer. All your stuff work but its just says error everywhere it can lol

Lothean
Site Admin

Postby Lothean Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:45 am

Its still not working on my computer. All your stuff work but its just says error everywhere it can lol

How do you expect me to do any troubleshooting if the only thing you're telling me is "there's an error" ? :x
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:43 am

File is to large. It's on discord

How do you expect me to do any troubleshooting if the only thing you're telling me is "there's an error" ? :x
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:06 am

I really need help

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”