New CFW Versions: 35 kph max? Bad File?

Lothean
Site Admin

Re: New CFW Versions: 35 kph max? Bad File?

Postby Lothean Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:02 am

You could also add in whatever numbers you want in the boxes and rather then hit PATCH hit the SHARE button to copy the url, then paste that url into another tab, hit PATCH then choose YES when prompted to save the file.

Here is a example of the CFW colonelkernal requested

https://ninebot.scooterhacking.org?vers ... rt_speed=0
That's gonna generate you a stock firmware, input boxes are greyed out.
You'll need to untick and retick the patch boxes in order to enable the patches. JS bug...
And that still won't ignore the limits.
FritzBox360

Postby FritzBox360 Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:39 pm

Hi guys,

i tried flashing a ES4 today - but with no luck. After reading this topic here i created a custom FW with this link.

Code: Select all

https://py.scooterhacking.org:81/cfw?version=DRV151&max_speed=45
Just for enabling the max. speed.

No luck with the windows 10 Ninebot-Flasher, i tried the Android App ESdownG and flashed the scooter. Running to 100%

Unfortunately it did not change the speed and the scooter seems to be as normal as before.

Some ideas here? I do not know when I should use or have to use the ST-Link flash?

Thanks!
DB Cooper

Postby DB Cooper Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Hi guys,

i tried flashing a ES4 today - but with no luck. After reading this topic here i created a custom FW with this link.

Code: Select all

https://py.scooterhacking.org:81/cfw?version=DRV151&max_speed=45
Just for enabling the max. speed.

No luck with the windows 10 Ninebot-Flasher, i tried the Android App ESdownG and flashed the scooter. Running to 100%

Unfortunately it did not change the speed and the scooter seems to be as normal as before.

Some ideas here? I do not know when I should use or have to use the ST-Link flash?

Thanks!
For ES4, regardless of method, if you flash with max speed, there's really no effect above 35 kmh. You need to modify the hardware. Basically top speed can increase a bit from 30 kmh on stock firmware to around 33-35 kmh, that's it.
UgloBuglo

Postby UgloBuglo Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:37 am

just as a fyi, last time I checked Ninebot Flasher on Win10 does not support 1.5.1 firmware.
Scooterman

Postby Scooterman Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:43 am

Where do I find this?

Hello,
I have added new safety limits, which you can bypass by editing your GET request to the python backend. This prevents beginners from making stupid things (and then complaining afterwards), and FYI the theorical max speed you can patch is 65km/h.

Ninebot-Flasher doesn't seem to have been updated to read most recent firmware files, so we'll have to wait for a bit. Try using ES DownG instead.
Slimdog1995

Postby Slimdog1995 Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:04 am

Can someone make me a cfw that has kers dissabled and motor powere constant 35000 and speed to 65kph our a cfw with a max speed and power
colonelkernel

Postby colonelkernel Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:54 am

Can someone make me a cfw that has kers dissabled and motor powere constant 35000 and speed to 65kph our a cfw with a max speed and power
https://ninebot.scooterhacking.org/cfw? ... rt_speed=0

This will almost certainly blow your motor out, but godspeed you madman
tiko

Postby tiko Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Hi to all

All the links on this post are now deprecated, but still the title of this topic is talking about something I have stumbled upon.

I flashed the CFW on my ES2 with an ext battery. On stock firmware I could get up to 32km/h with no problem.

I flashed this and set it up to 35km/h because I do not trust the scooter above 30km/h as I have been pretty close to having bad accidents.

On flashing, I selected, 35km/h, and start on 1km/h the motor, and flashing was successful.

I can now start the engine at nothing, but speed limit is still 32km/h, it does not matter if I hold it from the ground or go to downhill, scooter won't go above that speed.

Mine is the normal ES2. Is this normal for you guys?
Rednexx0111

Postby Rednexx0111 Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:45 pm

Hi.

I've flashed slot of ninebots

But after the limit to 35 I can't seem to find out how to bypass it.

You write this solution to the problem.

I have added new safety limits, which you can bypass by editing your GET request to the python backend.

But I have no clue what so ever to what that means.

Would you mind making a detailed how to guide?

What is GET and what is Python Backend?

All I can do on the website is to patch the firmware. I don't see any other options at all.

Thx in advance.
Maraudervz

Postby Maraudervz Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:44 am

I won't change that back, sorry

The baudrate patch is for a potential open source BMS, which is literally written below the patch name.

Wheel speed multiplier only affects speed calculation.
HI, Sorry my bad English,
Speed multiplier are fot speed calculation, right?, then:
For the same distance a 10" wheel do 1 turn and a 8" whell do 1,3 turns and a 7" do 1,6 turns.
If I tell to my Esx I have a small wheel, like a 7" then he "think" I runnig lower because for the same rpm i do less meters?
Is possible to increase the max speed on this manner?
Thanks

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”