Ultimate error codes diagnostics topic

UgloBuglo

Re: Ultimate error codes diagnostics topic

Postby UgloBuglo Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:40 am

HI FRIENDS, I BOUGHT A NEW EXTERNAL BATTERY, AND THE DASHBOARD SHOWS A 50 ERROR CODE, I SEE THAT IS THE EXTAERNAL BMS, WHAT CAN I DO? THANKS.
Why do you scream?
Upgrade your internal and external BMS to latest version using NineRift or similar.
remove

Re: Second battery error 42

Postby remove Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:20 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your detailed guide How to flash...worked for me.
Now, If I connect second battery, get error 42. So scooter is still unusable for me, dont have enought power to enjoy the ride.
Hope that sobebody knows how to solve this error and will share the solution here.
Thanks!

did you ever figured it out ?
Try to push external battery against the connector when error 42 turn on. If it stop it's the connection between external battery and controller. Take something smal and scrape inside. Check if some plastic is in the way and reconnect the external battery.
ChrisBOK

Postby ChrisBOK Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:58 am

When I turned on my es 2-300 Friday it is flashing a code error 45 and the lights are flashing when the motor is turned on and is slow it won't even pull with weight on it. I have looked for loose connections throughout the entire machine to no avail. And my frustration level is at Max.
chifj40

Postby chifj40 Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:43 pm

I have a ES4 that was x-Lime. Bought it a year ago and works great. I haven't used the app for MONTHS (but was using the scooter) and fired it up the other day to turn on the lights for X-Mas effect. Was prompted to update the app, then the scooter's firmware....big mistake.

Scooter will power on - all looks well but when you start rolling and hit the throttle it speeds up for a second and then starts beeping, red wrench, and flashing code 45. Can't find anything definitive on code 45. This all happened with the firmware update....so I'm assuming that is the issue.

Anyone know if hacking/flashing will fix this?

EDIT - I ended up hacking it with NineBot_IAP on Windows 10. This brought it back to life. I then changed the 4th digit of the serial # to T and got the disco lights back also. Guessing code 54 is something to do w/ a firmware "brick" of unauthorized scooters.
LUCKYLUXT

Postby LUCKYLUXT Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:52 pm

i keep getting AO on dash when ever i try to do cfw shu in the app, i am my missing something and what do AO stand for when first had scooter i flashed the wrong firmware after it locked up i reflashed it with a low firmware for the right scooter e25 and got it working again , i did think that maybe shu is recknoising the scooter as the one i wrongly flashed and giving me the error A0 its only error i get i can use change reigin ect no drama just not the shu firmware i keep getting A0 on my dash ive flashed my ble to lowest one i could find on this site and im also on a low drv hi havent touch bms module software at all anyone know what AO means
MikeCL

Postby MikeCL Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:52 pm

I got codes 48 & 42 yesterday it just happened out of the blue.. what's the odds that it's the BMS? I noticed when the headlight was on the red strip light was not lighting up but I didn't really put any mind into it until I was ready to leave work and noticed the speed was slower and the battery was going down quick. I did all the other stuff like making sure the rail was tight and the battery was on tight which had no effect.

So if its the BMS (I took the external battery off and the rail) because the beeping was driving me nuts while trying to charge.. what causes the BMS to fail?

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”