Ultimate error codes diagnostics topic

Lothean
Site Admin

Ultimate error codes diagnostics topic

Postby Lothean Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:37 pm

Rather than making a new topic for each error code or for each issue, let's centralize all of them here

Error codes : https://wiki.scooterhacking.org/doku.ph ... errorcodes

Please, post all of your issues below. New topics about error codes will be moved here.

Specific error codes that deserve a topic of their own:
Error 10
MACPICKLE

Re: Second battery error 42

Postby MACPICKLE Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:30 am

Hi,
Thanks for your detailed guide How to flash...worked for me.
Now, If I connect second battery, get error 42. So scooter is still unusable for me, dont have enought power to enjoy the ride.
Hope that sobebody knows how to solve this error and will share the solution here.
Thanks!

did you ever figured it out ?
Toasty420

Ninebot ES2 with external battery died.

Postby Toasty420 Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:53 am

I was driving up a hill yesterday when suddenly my segway es2 stops and shows me an error 18. I let it rest a bit to try again but it still showed the error, so i started to drive home down the hill without turning it on. After driving down for a while it turned on by itself, showed me an error 10 and turned off again. Now i cant even turn it on anymore, the only way to see something on the display is by holding down the power button, as soon as i let it go it turns off. What should i do?
I bought the scooter in July and I've been using it almost daily without issues.
remove

Ninebot ES2 beeps and backlights flashing

Postby remove Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Hi!
I flashed my scooter with that guide. All went well. When i connect my dashboard to the scooter its starts to beep and backlights are flashing and showing a red symbol of a tool on dash. What have happend?
Its say in app: Throttle hall sensor error, please check throttle handle, dashboard and related cable(14)
Deaofly

Re: Ninebot ES2 beeps and backlights flashing

Postby Deaofly Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:52 pm

Error 14 is related to the acceleration throttle. Make sure your handlebar grip is not pushed up against the throttle. Move the throttle up and down to make sure it's not sticking. If you took apart the scooter the there might be a issue with the throttle connector not being plugged in all the way. That's probably the best help I can get. Best of luck.
remove

Postby remove Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:39 pm

Thanks man its was not fully connected. Wow thanks man! Had some panic there.
Deaofly

Postby Deaofly Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:06 am

Awesome, glad I could help in a timely manner
UgloBuglo

Re: Ninebot ES2 with external battery died.

Postby UgloBuglo Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:16 am

I was driving up a hill yesterday when suddenly my segway es2 stops and shows me an error 18. I let it rest a bit to try again but it still showed the error, so i started to drive home down the hill without turning it on. After driving down for a while it turned on by itself, showed me an error 10 and turned off again. Now i cant even turn it on anymore, the only way to see something on the display is by holding down the power button, as soon as i let it go it turns off. What should i do?
I bought the scooter in July and I've been using it almost daily without issues.
If you bought it as late as July, then just go back to the store and have it replaced/repaired under guarantee.
Mazzamotorsport

Re: Ultimate error codes diagnostics topic

Postby Mazzamotorsport Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:22 am

HI FRIENDS, I BOUGHT A NEW EXTERNAL BATTERY, AND THE DASHBOARD SHOWS A 50 ERROR CODE, I SEE THAT IS THE EXTAERNAL BMS, WHAT CAN I DO? THANKS.
Scooterman

Re: Ultimate error codes diagnostics topic

Postby Scooterman Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:02 am

How do I fix error 21

Return to “Ninebot ES and E-series”