Walmart Special ES4 Advice!

CDogg

Re: Walmart Special ES4 Advice!

Postby CDogg Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:18 am

Still waiting on my refund, Corey. I gave you my Google Pay after you said Venmo is not working. Where is my refund? I left you a vm a week or two ago. Time to pay back everyone.
You apparently don't read very well or don't have patience to read previous reply's in forum posts. I can't certify that you didn't already receive a refund directly from Venmo until they can tell me who has been refunded directly. The rest of everyone else has received their product.
hypnosis4u2nv

Postby hypnosis4u2nv Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:56 am

Just a follow-up regarding CDogg (Cory). He finally came through and I received the dash today in the mail. I immediately installed it and contacted him to let him know I received it. He gave me at least a good half an hour of his time over text messages to walk me through setting it up - changing the serial, flashing updated software, flashing the custom firmware for the speed hack and making sure the settings were set correctly.

I honestly given up that I would get a dash from him, and I even told him via a text message I wasn't holding my breath that he would deliver. Yeah, it was over 3 months waiting on him, but I'm glad he didn't walk away and followed through with his end of the deal. Dash works and that's all I really wanted.

I'm hopeful that he gets the dashes to anyone else who didn't get one and that this will serve as a lesson learned on his part to avoid such a situation in the future.
freewaypigeon

Postby freewaypigeon Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:24 pm

I can certify, though. And I can send you a screenshot of my entire history since I sent you money on Venmo on December 28. I have not received anything from you. You asked me for my Google Pay and you said you would pay me that way. You still have not sent me my refund. You also told me you had inventory on the controller and to send the money. And right after you received the money you then said you would need to order the part. Then you come back a couple weeks later and you send me a picture of the purple controller and said they got it wrong.

Send me my refund.
Still waiting on my refund, Corey. I gave you my Google Pay after you said Venmo is not working. Where is my refund? I left you a vm a week or two ago. Time to pay back everyone.
You apparently don't read very well or don't have patience to read previous reply's in forum posts. I can't certify that you didn't already receive a refund directly from Venmo until they can tell me who has been refunded directly. The rest of everyone else has received their product.

Return to “Ninebot ES”