We're glad that you're part of the ScooterHacking.org community!
Let's introduce you to how this works and what you should be aware of :
MATERIALS & CONTENT:
- ScooterHacking.org or its members cannot be held responsible for the content posted on the platform. Please use modding tools with caution, on the hardware you own only.
- User-posted content belongs to its respective author. By default and without his/her approval, you have no personal or commercial right over it. You are, however; responsible for what you post. If you don't want it to spread, keep it to yourself.
- ScooterHacking-posted content is permitted for personal use by default, but any unauthorized commercial use of our materials or works is forbidden.
- We reserve the right to use, modify, and redistribute user-posted content, without the owner's approval.
- Do not share premade custom binaries: make your own files.
- You are not allowed to have multiple forum accounts at the same time.
- You must respect people's boundaries. Please don't be intrusive, spam, advertise, or do anything that could disrupt community life. Use common sense!
- Don't spam the same question in multiple topics/categories at once. Choose one and stick to it.
- Unsolicited support-related private messages or calls are forbidden and will lead to a definitive ban.
- We are hobbyists just like you! Please be patient when asking for help, and make sure to do your own research before asking anything.
- No off-topic discussion.
- This server's primary language is English. Using other languages outside the language-specific forum sections will result in a warn and/or a ban.
- No NSFW content.
- Advertisement or sales requires explicit permission from the moderation and needs to follow all of the rules. Permission can be granted over Discord, Telegram or forum DMs.
- Your products and/or services must stay true to the main focus of this community.
- You (or the company you're promoting) are not allowed to benefit from the work of others. This includes dropshipping, rebranding, cloning and serving as a useless middleman.
- We reserve the right to remove your offer if we find it not suitable for our community.
- If your offer gets deleted you are not allowed to repost it unless given permission from an SH staff member.
- We cannot be held responsible for the products or services you sell nor for what your customers do with them.
- Stealing is illegal. Any discussion about this will be punished.
- ScooterHacking and its members cannot be held responsible for your actions and illegal modifications done to your vehicle.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other other dealings in the software.
This topic was last updated on: June 26th 2021 by F0xMaster