Ninebot D28E can't connect to bluetooth

KyloRendeer

Ninebot D28E can't connect to bluetooth

Postby KyloRendeer Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:05 am

Hi guys,

I recently bought the D28E. I connected the scooter to the Segway app and activated it. But it won't connect to the app anymore. Not even on another phone. The Bluetooth icon no longer appears on the scooter's display, it doesn't even flash.

Do you know how that can be fixed? Is there a way to maybe factory reset the scooter or something?

Thanks for the help.
markobark

Re: Ninebot D28E can't connect to bluetooth

Postby markobark Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:24 pm

Hi guys,

I recently bought the D28E. I connected the scooter to the Segway app and activated it. But it won't connect to the app anymore. Not even on another phone. The Bluetooth icon no longer appears on the scooter's display, it doesn't even flash. 1717 angel number911 angel number

Do you know how that can be fixed? Is there a way to maybe factory reset the scooter or something?

Thanks for the help.
I am facing the same issue! I also tried my girlfriend's and my brother's phone, and it just doesn't work. I don't think there's a way to factory reset the scooter, but I also don't believe there isn't a solution! I have emailed customer support here in Spain but no response yet. I'll try to ask some more on Reddit and get back if I find a solution.
dorawolfe

Postby dorawolfe Fri May 19, 2023 11:20 am

You can try tapping on “Search for Devices” and select your Ninebot scooter from the list of available devices
Hichich1998

Postby Hichich1998 Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:00 am

On your smartphone, go to the Bluetooth settings and forget the D28E scooter if it is listed there. Then, try pairing it again as if it were a new device. Refer to the instruction manual or the Segway app's documentation for specific steps on how to pair the scooter.
mindcaroling

Postby mindcaroling Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:01 am

Hi guys,

I recently bought the D28E. drive madI connected the scooter to the Segway app and activated it. But it won't connect to the app anymore. Not even on another phone. The Bluetooth icon no longer appears on the scooter's display, it doesn't even flash.

Thanks for the help.
To be honest, I don't think there isn't a method to factory reset the scooter.

Return to “Other Ninebot Scooters”