Re: Segway C1 Conversion, aka TIERS new scooter

Postby bluemeanie23 Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:31 pm

Yeah no chance of these being hacked at all bro lol
Enjoy
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9rtg6txw ... 2.zip/file
Natetheboss96

Postby Natetheboss96 Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:33 pm

I have found away to bypass the bus on the tier c1 scooters ass currently using there 48v battery on my Ebike first off we cut one open the access the battery witch is not needed we can now use the battery without the original controller and have full power and amps from the battery it’s easy to do take off the top plastic and the bottom plastic so you have the silicone visible dig threw it a little till you see the battery case now top were the connector is for the battery cut the black cable and dress the other end on the battery flip the battery upside down and remove the silicone on the bottom get your multimeter out and put red in the red on connector and probe around the bottom there the metal that links all the cells together but the bit at the bottom is your black and if you attach the black to this pad per say at the bottom you can use full power from the battery without removing the ally shell
Alfric653

Postby Alfric653 Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:37 pm

Hi Guys,Top Follow
So far, here's what I've gathered: The BMS operates when connected to the original controller, enabling maximum amperage. The battery, using Samsung 50e Cells, is inaccessible and rated at 48V. The motor's performance isn't optimal on G30 or similar scooters due to its specialized winding, tuned for 20KMH at 48V. The controller utilizes an AT chip, potentially compatible with Max G30 Firmware. The scooter features a GPS tracker and a high-quality display. I've disassembled it, capturing ESC images to pinpoint the programming pads. My goal is to make the controller and display functional, although unlocking the battery might rely on rental FW. G30 firmware might activate turn signals since their relays are controller-based, unlike SNSC 2.3.
Jorgen50

Segway Ninebot C1 TIERS new rental scooter battery removal

Postby Jorgen50 Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:18 pm

Since the original battery uses Samsung 50e cells and is 48V, it's important to ensure that any modifications or replacements you make are compatible in terms of voltage, capacity, and cell type. among us
Danica589

Postby Danica589 Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:53 pm

Hi Guys,story saver
Based on my current understanding, the BMS functions properly when the original controller is connected, enabling the drawing of maximum amps. The battery, operating at 48V, is inaccessible and utilizes Samsung 50e cells. The motor's performance is suboptimal on models like the G30 due to its specialized winding, optimized for 20KMH on 48V. The controller employs an AT chip, but there's a Max G30 Firmware available for AT. The scooter is equipped with a GPS tracker in the front and an impressive display. I've disassembled the scooter, capturing images of the ESC for assistance in identifying the programming pads. Successfully getting the controller and display to function is my goal. However, I suspect that without rental firmware on the controller, the battery may not unlock. There's hope for the turning signals to work on G30 firmware since the turning relays are on the controller, unlike the SNSC 2.3.
ZODIAC_q

Re: Segway Ninebot C1 TIERS new rental scooter battery removal

Postby ZODIAC_q Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 pm

Since the original battery uses Samsung 50e cells and is 48V, it's important to ensure that any modifications or replacements you make are compatible in terms of voltage, capacity, and cell type. among us
I love low kv motor. Because of more torque.
The question is whic one have more torque 36v gen1 350w vs 48v 400w
ZODIAC_q

Postby ZODIAC_q Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm

Hi Guys,story saver
Based on my current understanding, the BMS functions properly when the original controller is connected, enabling the drawing of maximum amps. The battery, operating at 48V, is inaccessible and utilizes Samsung 50e cells. The motor's performance is suboptimal on models like the G30 due to its specialized winding, optimized for 20KMH on 48V. The controller employs an AT chip, but there's a Max G30 Firmware available for AT. The scooter is equipped with a GPS tracker in the front and an impressive display. I've disassembled the scooter, capturing images of the ESC for assistance in identifying the programming pads. Successfully getting the controller and display to function is my goal. However, I suspect that without rental firmware on the controller, the battery may not unlock. There's hope for the turning signals to work on G30 firmware since the turning relays are on the controller, unlike the SNSC 2.3.
I love low kv motor. Because of more torque.
The question is whic one have more torque 36v gen1 350w vs 48v

Return to “Other Ninebot Scooters”