SHMAX not compatible message with g30lp

scootingben

SHMAX not compatible message with g30lp

Postby scootingben Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:01 pm

Hi. I just purchased a new g30lp that came with DRV version 1.7.0. I downloaded the scooterhacking app on android and chose the downgrade to 1.7.3 compatible FW. I flashed that, but when I try to flash SHMAX or any of the earlier FW versions, I get an error that they are not compatible with my hardware. It will let me flash SHFW, but then the scooter motor doesn't work at all. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Currently the scooterhacking utility has me at:
Model Ninebot Max
BLE 1.1.7
DRV 1.7.3
BMS 1.5.8
ESC region US - G30LP
Error code None - all OK

Thanks in advance for any help.
BkscooterNYC

Re: SHMAX not compatible message with g30lp

Postby BkscooterNYC Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:38 am

on your cell go to the scooterhacking.org to create your custom SHMAX build and download it to your phone. when choosing chosing shmax you have to change DRV to drv154(beta) the default drv126 on the G30LP will either not work or cause your scooter to go super slow. You need to go to flash and "Load file" in the scooterhacking app on your phone Not "Load Custom". That Load Custom even tho it says shmax its wrong and will give you that issue. Go to load file and chose the build you downloaded from the scooterhacking.org website on your cell phone. load the file you created from the site and you should be good.

My G30LP

BLE 1.1.7
DRV [CFW] 1.5.4
BMS 1.5.8
Serial Number N************
ESC Region US-G30LP
Error Code None - all ok
mkbryla

Postby mkbryla Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:28 pm

I've just bought G30P and have same issue. I tried downloading both DRV versions with the SHMAX preset but none of them works.
ciderdrawing

Postby ciderdrawing Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:36 am

You may create your own wordle SHMAX build on scooterhacking.org and download it to your mobile device.
word hurdle

Return to “Ninebot Max”