Eco mode is locked to 2km/h after flashing

bodydnone

Eco mode is locked to 2km/h after flashing

Postby bodydnone Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:26 pm

Hi,

I have a recently acquired G30E II that had a german controller in it. I found someone who helped me to STlink the scooter (1.8.3) and flashed it back to drv 1.2.6 with a European region and serial set.

I brought it home and tested the new drv and region change, it was reaching freewheeling speeds of 17/21/27 respectively. I wanted to flash the SHMAX preset via the SHU app so I made my setup based on the preset, 15/23/30 km/h.

The flashing was successful, I got the battery percentage showing on the display etc. and drv changed to 1.2.6 cfw. However, both drive and sport mode were locked to 21km/h. Eco mode is even worse, it has a max speed of 2km/h. Slowly releasing the throttle speeds up to 3-4 so it kinda works the other way around, when pushing at the right moment (right before the motor stops) it shoots up to 30km/h. And then next press it's 2km/h again.

I also tried to re-flash the base vanilla 1.2.6, same results, nothing has changed except that I lost the custom display. Speeds were not reverted to default.

When using SHFW, everything works perfectly. I can set the speed limits and all, so not sure what is happening. Seems like a software bug to me but there was an event where I managed to push the sport mode to 60amp incidentally, not sure if that's caused any issues, I noticed it in like 2 seconds (yikes).

Any idea what the problem might be? I want to revert to base 1.2.6 vanilla (or any version that has the defaults) to try that out as well.

Return to “Ninebot Max”