Bought a XBOT lebiTEC controller of Ebay, CFW and Serial Number NOT changing

sanderskill

Bought a XBOT lebiTEC controller of Ebay, CFW and Serial Number NOT changing

Postby sanderskill Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:52 am

There is an app for their controllers but it refuses to connect to my scooter, i am assuming it has something to do with china or australia but what i want to do is use the ST-Link on it so i can use custom firmware and start riding back to normal.

Currently it has 0 torque, i've tried Xaioflasher, Scooterutility on android, i've used ninebot flasher on windows, noting will allow me to change the serial codes or anything it just does a long beep and fails to update.

also how do i load photos on here?
F0xMaster

Re: Bought a XBOT lebiTEC controller of Ebay, CFW and Serial Number NOT changing

Postby F0xMaster Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:34 pm

Hi, thanks for visiting ScooterHacking.
Unfortunately given the cheap parts used on XBOT controllers, they're unable to work with software made for original parts. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.
sanderskill

Re: Bought a XBOT lebiTEC controller of Ebay, CFW and Serial Number NOT changing

Postby sanderskill Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:02 am

Such a shame because they are blatantly lying on ebay about having an original controller and then sending XBOT controllers,
i am applying for a refund, but where do i buy a controller that works beside MYMAXMODS?

Return to “Ninebot Max”