Max SNSC 2.0 Commercial Firmware Controller

jtr8151

Max SNSC 2.0 Commercial Firmware Controller

Postby jtr8151 Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:40 am

Hello all, I have been a long time lurker, but finally got around to joining the firm. I have sort of an unusal request. I know a lot of the forum focuses on converting commercial scooters to personal ones. I own a fleet of commercial Max SNSC 2.0. Recently due to Covid, I have had to start sourcing parts elsewhere than directly from China. I obtained a retail controller running DRV126. I am looking for the commercial firmware for the controller. Does anyone have it? It should be 1702 or 1732 (current version). Segway won't release this due to liability, but I'm curious if anyone has the commercial firmware that might be able to share it? Thanks in advance!
CDogg

Re: Max SNSC 2.0 Commercial Firmware Controller

Postby CDogg Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:03 am

Hello all, I have been a long time lurker, but finally got around to joining the firm. I have sort of an unusal request. I know a lot of the forum focuses on converting commercial scooters to personal ones. I own a fleet of commercial Max SNSC 2.0. Recently due to Covid, I have had to start sourcing parts elsewhere than directly from China. I obtained a retail controller running DRV126. I am looking for the commercial firmware for the controller. Does anyone have it? It should be 1702 or 1732 (current version). Segway won't release this due to liability, but I'm curious if anyone has the commercial firmware that might be able to share it? Thanks in advance!

Seems like your best bet would be to backup firmware settings from one of your working units to your laptop then you'll be able to flash all new units. You'll need an ST-Link and a serial uart usb..

I might be able to help further with this if you want to contact me:
[link removed]
msoffice95

Re: Max SNSC 2.0 Commercial Firmware Controller

Postby msoffice95 Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:32 am

With Rental FW its quite often custom for bigger companies but if you just a small business its very generic. Segway has a function in the IOT if you have the standard black one that goes on the stem it can actually flash firmware with that i suspect they don't want you to use controller that doesn't come from them.

Return to “Ninebot Max”