Max G30E II, unkown region

Dumdumdum

Max G30E II, unkown region

Postby Dumdumdum Fri May 28, 2021 8:57 pm

Hey folks! I just bought G30E II and tried to use Xiaoflasher on it. It's telling me the region is "Unkown". I'd like to flash it / change the region so that I can use the cruise control.

Does anyone know if its relatively safe to still flash it, even though the region is unkown?

EDIT: Or does ScooterHacking Utility support the G30E II better?

EDIT2: To answer to myself - ScooterHacking Utility worked! It recognized the region as EU (New) and I was able to change it to EU. Now cruise mode works just fine :)
briantje1991

Re: Max G30E II, unkown region

Postby briantje1991 Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:20 am

I myself have a g30 e ll. I would also like to have cruise control on it because it is not allowed here. I've read many stories that your screen no longer works with charging, do you also have that after switching to another country?
martinot

Postby martinot Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:29 pm

I also got a Max G30E II (2021).

https://se-en.segway.com/products/nineb ... -max-g30-1

Anyone who knows if this ha a gen 1 or gen 2 motor?

Is this scooter compatible with all firmware and settings for the previous two years old Max G30E I.
Ninebot Max G30E II
Arvee

Postby Arvee Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:08 pm

I have the latest version as well and flashed many FW's provided to test drive them on it. Everything worked like a charm. These guys do a great job at simplifying things. Region flashed to EU as well... I can confirm my Ninebot G30E II MAX has a first gen motor which i found weird as it is newer model... The serial number (on the back wheel) starts with a 6 so 1st gen motor loosing speed over battery depletion... Models that come with a serial starting with a 9 should have less issues with this.
martinot

Postby martinot Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:59 pm

My back wheel/motor also starts with a 6. That should indicate an old motor on the latest model?

Very strange!
Ninebot Max G30E II
Arvee

Postby Arvee Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 pm

Same here… Guess they still make them / use them in the new revised units…
rankovicdejan

Postby rankovicdejan Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:03 am

I myself have a g30 e ll. I would also like to have cruise control on it because it is not allowed here. I've read many stories that your screen no longer works with charging, do you also have that after switching to another country?
I confirm this bug. I bought g30e ii max and if you change region it will change your serial number and you will have cruis control but two bugs appear. First no charging display when you plugg cable but it is not a problem because you can control via another app it is charging. The second bug is bigger. When i drive and each time when battery loose 10% and you stop the screen will show shortly (1-2 seconds) bateery percentage and cut off your light ! This bug is disturbing. These bug occure with drv126 or drv154 and region change. But if i put back my serial number original i lose cruise control but these bugs disapear.

Somebody can help? How i make to have cruise control + 25kmh min speed?
rankovicdejan

Postby rankovicdejan Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:05 am

I have the latest version as well and flashed many FW's provided to test drive them on it. Everything worked like a charm. These guys do a great job at simplifying things. Region flashed to EU as well... I can confirm my Ninebot G30E II MAX has a first gen motor which i found weird as it is newer model... The serial number (on the back wheel) starts with a 6 so 1st gen motor loosing speed over battery depletion... Models that come with a serial starting with a 9 should have less issues with this.
Did you had bug charging not showing? And can you ell me your drv and region?
GI30065

Postby GI30065 Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:03 pm

Hello rankovicdejan,

I can confirm I have the same bugs as you do.
And indeed the first one isn't that bad, but the second (light) one is much worse.
I have tried everything, many, many CFW, the ONLY time I get around 30Km/h is by changing the region to US.
The GOLDEN serial Nº also gives me around 30Km/h but also changes the region to the US, so same problem.
BUT, indeed when you do this you have these bugs,....unbelievable!

Please guys, if anyone found a solution to this problem,...please help out.

The only thing I want is cruise control and 30Km/h, now is that so hard?

Regards.
cajorys

Postby cajorys Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:53 pm

So if you change the SN it dissapear that bug with charging?
Or when you change the region to US?
I only need a bigger speed, of course Cruise Control can be good too but also without that bugs.
Hello rankovicdejan,

I can confirm I have the same bugs as you do.
And indeed the first one isn't that bad, but the second (light) one is much worse.
I have tried everything, many, many CFW, the ONLY time I get around 30Km/h is by changing the region to US.
The GOLDEN serial Nº also gives me around 30Km/h but also changes the region to the US, so same problem.
BUT, indeed when you do this you have these bugs,....unbelievable!

Please guys, if anyone found a solution to this problem,...please help out.

The only thing I want is cruise control and 30Km/h, now is that so hard?

Regards.

Return to “Ninebot Max”