I analyze vehicle crashes and am looking to see if the onboard ride data from Ninebot Max can be extracted without the phone/app used during the ride.
- 1. What sensor(s) is used by the Max for speed (I was assuming GPS, but wasn't sure)?
2. At what rate is data recorded (how many data points per second)?
3. Is ride data recorded in onboard memory as well as on the Ninebot app?
4. Can the onboard data be downloaded into a human-readable format?
5. If yes, is there a particular app used for that purpose?