Ninebot KS Max G30D -Speed stuck on display - Scooter not responding

An4ki

Ninebot KS Max G30D -Speed stuck on display - Scooter not responding

Postby An4ki Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:04 pm

Hi!

I own the KS Max G30D for about two weeks. I didn't flashed any firmware on it I just lifted the 20 KM/h restriction and that's about it.
Today when I tried to switch a region I got a weird bug/error.

So to explain it step to step:
1) I turn on the G30D
2) Proceed to ride it as normal -> when i release the accelerating lever the current speed will stuck on the display, bluetooth get unresponsive and neither of the levers work (e-brake, accelerate)
3) The brake light starts blinking
4) Can't ride the scooter ever since.. the scooter will just pull off and then after releasing the lever the behaviour occurs again

I tried flashing custom FW from a safe preset - didn't help same behaviour - tried flashed vanilla FW and updating through Segway app (tried factory reset too) - didn't help It's still doing this thing. I tried to disconnect the handle-bar part too - with no success.

Any tips to just get it atleast ride normally ?
If anyone will be able to help please respond here on in the PMs I will be as supportive as it gets since I really want to ride it again (took a video etc.).

Here is YT link to the behaviour:
https://youtu.be/yYhvAe6U3S4

Master control: v1.5.4
BLE: v1.1.3
BMS: v1.5.6
An4ki

Re: Ninebot KS Max G30D -Speed stuck on display - Scooter not responding

Postby An4ki Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:21 pm

//SOLVED

Managed to get it solved - really don't know how.. -> I took off the display (not whole handle-bar just display) and tested it without screws - everything worked. So I put everything back together and now it's riding with custom FW at 27 km/h. Maybe the screw was making contact with something which caused the scooter to freeze after pressing the accelerator. But most propably it just fixed itself - so no solution for you guys.
Splandid

Re: Ninebot KS Max G30D -Speed stuck on display - Scooter not responding

Postby Splandid Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:38 am

Which BMS Version you have ?

Return to “Ninebot Max”