Spin dashboard cannot be flashed

techman95

Spin dashboard cannot be flashed

Postby techman95 Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:25 am

hello i have a spin scooter i cannot seem to flash the dashboard. I read countless forums did everything right but will not connect to st-link. The problem seems to be coming from the dash itself when aver i plug it into the computer it dash makes a beep display comes on for a sec than turns off. St-link gives me an error "cant reset core" the videos i watched there dash stays on when plugged into the computer mine turns off after a sec i have triple checked my soldering and have removed the c2 capacitor. I have also verified that i have connect to the right terminals on st-link. I have successfully flashed the esc with the same st-link so i know st-link is working properly. I ordered a clone dash on amazon and works great on the scooter. Another thing to note when the original dash is connected to the scooter it does the same thing comes on for a sec and display turns off with constant beep. So this lead me to believe the dash itself is the problem they have it locked down somehow. I wanted to write on this forum to let everyone know the spin max g30 dash cannot be flashed you are better off using a clone. But if you have a work around for this issue please let me know i prefer using the original dash over the clone. They seem to be better quality.

Return to “Ninebot Max”