converting helbiz g30

swagtozzo

converting helbiz g30

Postby swagtozzo Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:46 pm

hi, anyone tried to convert the helbiz g30 max?
it works with a different dashboard that comes with 4 connector because there is an extra brake( throttle shaped) do you know if is possible to flash it to the stock firmware (also the controlles and bms) and convert the scooter?

sorry for my bad english

here the dashbord photos.

https://imgur.com/a/vR7xis5
clementineYang

Re: converting helbiz g30

Postby clementineYang Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Hey did you ever figure this out? Does the scooter drive with a new dashboard?
ivjohnsecu

Postby ivjohnsecu Sat May 08, 2021 3:10 pm

I know how to do it, it's actually quite a bit easier than converting a Spin these days and can be done in a few minutes. If you still need the details let me know. I could use help converting a Spin, now that is causing me a headache
clydeyang

Postby clydeyang Tue May 25, 2021 7:36 pm

Yes that'd be awesome. I've recently acquired one and was wondering how I could get it setup for personal use. Is it purely just replacing the dash board or is there other stuff involved?

thanks,
Clyde
clydeyang

Postby clydeyang Tue May 25, 2021 7:37 pm

I know how to do it, it's actually quite a bit easier than converting a Spin these days and can be done in a few minutes. If you still need the details let me know. I could use help converting a Spin, now that is causing me a headache

oops I forgot to quote you. but yeah if I could get the details that'd be great!
ivjohnsecu

Postby ivjohnsecu Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 pm

well, how far along are you in the process?

you'll need a CP2102 module (few bucks on amazon), there are plenty of similar ones but make sure you get the CP2102 as it works best for this. also a 5 pin julet connector, the green one. some soldering skills and a little patience lol

edit: this module allows you to flash all three main components without changing any of the parts to OEM. just plug, flash, and its done. Message me for more details.
Nikzak

Postby Nikzak Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:06 pm

Hi anyone that can help me in this process i have a helbiz g30 to convert with orange wheels.
I don't care about the BMS i just want the esc and dashboard to work ,than flash a firmware with BMS emulator and put a 48v or 72v battery inside.
fn.sfl

Postby fn.sfl Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:17 pm

How much will I need to do if I've purchased a new dashboard and Electronic Speed Control? I don't have any skills to flash the battery on my own
fn.sfl

Postby fn.sfl Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:56 pm

I was able to buy a battery for an affordable price for me. Everything's done and works fine, except that the scooter is bonded to "yariks" on the Ninebot-Segway app. When I tried changing the serial number, it doesn't let me change it. Even after changing the dashboard, the serial number is still the same, and I'm not sure why. I kept the splitter cord that was included (the one that connects to the dashboard and the IoT device), so I'm wondering if it could be that. I'm going to try a different control board and see whether that fixes the issue or not
LoboDeGuerra

Postby LoboDeGuerra Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:14 am

Hola.

Tengo una placa controladora de un Helbiz ninebot max g30D, alguien sabe donde estan los pin para st-link (GND, SWDIO,SWDCLK, 5V)??
La compre de segunda mano y el vendedor ha desaparecido.

Gracias

Hello.

I have a controller board for a Helbiz ninebot max g30D, does anyone know where the st-link pins are (GND, SWDIO, SWDCLK, 5V)?
I bought it second hand and the seller has disappeared.

Thank you

Return to “Ninebot Max”