NEED HELP ASAP LYFT NINEBOT MAX BMS

Domallen

Postby Domallen Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:44 am

I have a Lyft max... followed UnicycleSantas tutorial on converting... I'm having issues connecting / reading data when BMS is connected via ST-Link.

I did notice that my BMS board looks different than the one in the tutorial. The programing pins are located in different areas. Tried to see if there's any tutorials on the board version that I have but I've been completely unsuccessful

I attached photos of errors that I'm getting when using STVP ST-Vidul Programer App.

I tried the following:
1. Three different ST-Link modules
2. Two different sets of wires
3. Using multimeter to check continuity between stlink module and BMS on battery

See photos below of all things that I have tried. I keep getting a error I need to know how to either make adjustments or has anybody figured this out yet. Thank you
Domallen

Re: NEED HELP ASAP LYFT NINEBOT MAX BMS

Postby Domallen Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:40 pm

I have a Lyft max... followed UnicycleSantas tutorial on converting... I'm having issues connecting / reading data when BMS is connected via ST-Link.

I did notice that my BMS board looks different than the one in the tutorial. The programing pins are located in different areas. Tried to see if there's any tutorials on the board version that I have but I've been completely unsuccessful

I attached photos of errors that I'm getting when using STVP ST-Vidul Programer App.

I tried the following:
1. Three different ST-Link modules
2. Two different sets of wires
3. Using multimeter to check continuity between stlink module and BMS on battery

See photos below of all things that I have tried. I keep getting a error I need to know how to either make adjustments or has anybody figured this out yet. Thank you

Return to “Ninebot Max”