New control board solve problems?

kayo

New control board solve problems?

Postby kayo Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:57 pm

Hi,

Please help me.

I have been reading some threads and I am sure the answer is somewhere but I can´t find what I am looking for.

I have a Ninebot Max G30D which I tried to change the speed on with the Ninebot Flasher and now the scooter turns off after a second. If I press the button it says ”error 19”.
I thought I could press the button and flash the old firmware into the scooter but it doesn´t connect to the computer or to the Ninebot App at all.

So now I will try this:
viewtopic.php?t=213

My question is:
If that doesn´t work either (I suck at this) is it possible just to buy a new control board and then everything will go back to normal?
And if so - is it possible to buy the control board for the G30 instead (and would that increase the speed)?

kayo
meister_sd

Re: New control board solve problems?

Postby meister_sd Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:28 am

My understanding is the "D" model - G30D, is a German model? It seems the ESC is different and people programming the non-"D" model ends up bricking their scooter.

I've reprogrammed many G30 scooters but I can't do anything with the D model since I'm in the USA and we don't have that here. I've seen the D ESC and I didn't see the programming pins in the same spot ours is in. If someone wants to send me a G30D ESC, I can send them a G30 ESC programmed to retail to try.

PM me

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Someone figured it out:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=357

Return to “Ninebot Max”