[Full Tutorial] How to convert a Ninebot Max (G30) for Personal Use (ESC/BMS/BLE Flashing, Rewiring, and CFW)

waffers

Re: [Full Tutorial] How to convert a Ninebot Max (G30) for Personal Use (ESC/BMS/BLE Flashing, Rewiring, and CFW)

Postby waffers Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:53 am

I am now having a problem with the power buttons, I have two converted lyfts one with a clone dash one without, one ble555 and the other 113, button on ble does nothing on either scooter.. Anyway to fix this?
Christree

Re: [Full Tutorial] How to convert a Ninebot Max (G30) for Personal Use (ESC/BMS/BLE Flashing, Rewiring, and CFW)

Postby Christree Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:10 am

I was able to flash the dash but for some reason i cant seem to connect to the bms it says check swim cable and pin out which i did and i have it correct it also says something about swim power off and on..... i know the stlink works i flashed the dash with it so any ideas would be Awesome.

Error message https://imgur.com/gallery/uOnOMKJ

My BMS looks slightly different then op one but was told it is still done the same way but for dub measures here is pic of it

G30 max BMS https://imgur.com/gallery/IGoWefb
Christree

Postby Christree Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:54 am

Okay i figured it out the bms had to have the 2 plugs removed to cut power and comnected to stlink without issues.
Last edited by Christree on Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christree

Postby Christree Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:39 am

I was able to flash the dash but for some reason i cant seem to connect to the bms it says check swim cable and pin out which i did and i have it correct it also says something about swim power off and on..... i know the stlink works i flashed the dash with it so any ideas would be Awesome.

Error message https://imgur.com/gallery/uOnOMKJ

My BMS looks slightly different then op one but was told it is still done the same way but for dub measures here is pic of it

G30 max BMS https://imgur.com/gallery/IGoWefb

Okay i figured it out the bms had to have the 2 plugs removed to cut power and comnected to stlink without issues.
sdav77

Postby sdav77 Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:19 am

The Dashboard I have looks the same but has different color wires from the bottom connector. can't seem to find a picture of the back side of the G30 dashboard used in the tutorial so I can figure out the order the wires attach to the connector.
When holding it vertically and looking at the back the connector is at the bottom and the colors from left to right are ORANGE YELLOW BLACK BLUE...
best guess I can make from a picture of the front is that it is BLACK YELLOW GREEN RED

any ideas?
thanks!
ej222

Postby ej222 Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:05 am

I am having the same problem. Which plugs did you remove?
rmnhsd

Postby rmnhsd Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:43 am

The flash_BLE555.bat will not work as is!

You have to change the line so it reads like this:

bin\openocd.exe -f share\openocd\scripts\interface\stlink-v2.cfg -f share\openocd\scripts\target\nrf51.cfg -c init -c halt -c "nrf51 mass_erase" -c "program full_BLE555_upd7.1.bin" -c "program UICR 0x10001000 verify" -c "reset" -c "exit"

Currently it is missing the word "program" which causes it to fail! This will also prevent your dashboard from powering on if you try to flash with the incorrect command. I was able to redo the flash and it worked after I made the change.
rmnhsd

Postby rmnhsd Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:10 am

FYI also the 555- while it does flash and seems to work- does not allow me to flash anything with xiaoflasher. I reflashed the dash with flash_BLE110.bat and this works great and allows flashing over bluetooth.
GSKaliden

Postby GSKaliden Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:30 pm

Is there any way to flash ble via stlink and otg cable with android? Sorry for stupid question, but I am trying to convert ex rental spin model, but no access to computer. I do however have stlink and a serial link
GSKaliden

Postby GSKaliden Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:30 pm

Is there any way to flash ble via stlink and otg cable with android? Sorry for stupid question, but I am trying to convert ex rental spin model, but no access to computer. I do however have stlink and a serial link

Return to “Ninebot Max”