Flashing BMS

bilzbub

Re: Flashing BMS

Postby bilzbub Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:26 pm

i finally got it!! figured out a very simple way. now i wish i never pulled this battery apart haha oh well. Thanks for the help though.
Would you mind sharing your discovery, azad t the very least through a PM? im wracking mmt head trying to wrap my mind around these last couple of steps. Thank you in advance for all your effort so farn guys/gals.. I'm so damn close!!!
sc00tr

Postby sc00tr Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 am

How so? I’ve tried IAP in a couple of different configurations but haven’t thus far been successful.
i finally got it!! figured out a very simple way. now i wish i never pulled this battery apart haha oh well. Thanks for the help though.
lewy10

Postby lewy10 Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:25 am

How did flash your BMS without tearing apart the battery pack? What simple way was that?
cafepc

Postby cafepc Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:57 am

Please share the way to flash BMS for NInebot KS Max. I have a Lyft version and would like to flash the BMS too. Thank you very much for sharing.
Spooky

Postby Spooky Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:50 pm

Hello, i am having issues with my Ninebot Max Plus battery, i recently got an Ninebot Max Plus at a city Auction for a pretty good price and now i want to convert it, so i flashed bms via uart, them the buttons to indicate charge stopped working and i didn’t think much of it (bms also stopped showing up in Ninebot IAP) i thought this was wierd but i just thought it was because the BMS version has a different pinout for the bms info pins and the charging leds aren’t integrated in the Ninebot max‘s bms software, the battery still turned on my snsc controller, so i thought everything was alright, so i put it in a drawer for a fee days until the STLink arrives for the Esc, as i took it out, i tested the Voltage and it was on 35,5V, which was pretty wierd cuz i put it away with 41,somethingV so i hooked it up to my Snsc, board doesn’t even power on, got it to my regular max and i could see it turns off shortly and them back off again, so i got my multimeter out and connected it to the wires of my Max ESC, this is what i found out.
Voltage 35,5V
When turning on drops to 7,6V
Slowly crawls up back on 35,5V but in 0,01 Steps so 7,6 V 7,7V and so on
Then goes back to 35,5V and same thing again, when i connect a charger and then try to start the Scooter it does just fine (charger stays green cause i charged to 100%) the voltage goes up to exactly 41V, after disconnecting it slowly drops down again to 35,5 but in those 0,1 steps again, when disconnecting charger and turning scooter on it goes instantly to 35,5 for a split second before dropping down to 7,6V again, i flashed BMS 1.3.4 i think, anyone please help, it was an almost nee Battery (3cycles).
Thanks in advance.

Return to “Ninebot Max”