The steps of unlock the Ninebot- Segway Max maximum speed

Maxman

The steps of unlock the Ninebot- Segway Max maximum speed

Postby Maxman Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:31 pm

Max speed according to serial numbers:

N4GSD: 30km/h

N4GCD: 25km/h

N4GEA: 20km/h

30km/h is only 18 Mph... It already does 18 Mph....I thought the flash would increase my speed to 30 Mph?? And 25Km/h is only 15 Mph...
Stock already does those speeds...???
fivefingerdiscount

Re: The steps of unlock the Ninebot- Segway Max maximum speed

Postby fivefingerdiscount Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:14 pm

Yeah I was wondering the same thing but I think it’s for European people. So I skip that steps
I paid for dis shyt!
Error

Postby Error Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:08 pm

Yep, in the EU the scooter is limited to 25km/h. And in Germany even to 20km/h. Yeah... that's not fun at all here in Germany with e-mobility. :)
Infinitekris

Postby Infinitekris Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:18 am

Has anyone been able to use the Maxout CFW
I have the correct serial number and still cannot achieve the speed of 39 kilometers per hour.

Anyone have any luck with this?
sc00tr

Postby sc00tr Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:21 pm

You are not going to get more than 18/19mph-30kmh out of a stock built ninebot max. It’s not a software issue it’s a hardware limitation, so if you want more speed you need more voltage.

The “max speed” does not need the max speed that the scooter will accelerate to on its own, if you set it to 200 it’s not going to go 200km/h.
Infinitekris

Postby Infinitekris Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:39 am

I know it won't go 200km/h but why create a CFW on the tools paged called maxedOut saying it goes 39km/h?

I only asked cause I did not know that the max at the just tops out at 18mph.

Thought they created the maxOut CFW to squeeze out as much just as possible with current hard ware. It doesn't specify anywhere that it needs different hardware.
Nate

Postby Nate Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:40 am

How to change all serial number types on the MAX with Ninebot-Flasher: Complete Guide

Pre-requisites:
1.) Segway-Ninebot MAX
2.) Windows 10 Laptop w/ Bluetooth Connectivity
3.) Internet Connection

Guide:

Firstly, you need to determine which serial number you need to flash your ESC with.
* If you’re looking to unlock the “max speed” patch, use the I use N4GSD1111CXXXX serial format. The four Xs are placeholder values, and can be changed to whichever numbers you’d like.

1.) Download and open the updated Ninebot-Flasher application from the Windows Store, found here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/nineb ... verviewtab

2.) Bring your scooter within Bluetooth range (50ft) of your Bluetooth enabled Windows 10 laptop.

3.) If you applied CFW to your scooter before the “Compatibility Checks” option was added to the online toolkit, create a new profile with that option selected. It is recommend to flash this DRV before changing the serial number. If you have never flashed CFW before this guide was published, see How to Flash CFW on the Segway-Ninebot MAX.

4.) Open the Ninebot-Flasher application on your laptop.

5.) Turn on your scooter.

6.) Click the “Start Scan” button in the application.

7.) Locate your scooter’s name on the list.

8.) Click on your scooter.

9.) Press the power button once on your MAX’s dash to pair. Your headlight may turn on, and this is normal.

10.) Click the “Check Ver” button in Ninebot-Flasher.

11.) Copy and paste the serial number you determined in Step 0 into the text box that is to the right of the “SendCmd” button.

12.) On your laptop’s keyboard, press the CTRL + Shift + A keys simultaneously. A new set of buttons will appear on the top.

13.) Click “Write Serial to ESC” and wait until you hear your MAX beep.

14.) Once it does, click the “Serial Number” button once Ninebot-Flasher and confirm that the serial number displayed is the new one you just flashed.
Note: If the serial number is still stock, repeat steps 12-14 until the second check reflects the correct updated serial.

15.) Close Ninebot-Flasher on your laptop. You won’t need your computer anymore.

16.) Reboot your MAX. Your serial number change is effective immediately.
aaronramsdale

Postby aaronramsdale Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:01 am

Thank you for this helpful information. I'm looking for more posts like this from you. fall guys wordle unlimited

Return to “Ninebot Max”