Bricked scooter

ms_Chris

Bricked scooter

Postby ms_Chris Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi,

I tried following the instructions in this thread to change the serial number of my scooter:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=209

It seems something has gone wrong and I can't get my scooter to stay powered on anymore. Is there anything I can do to fix this or have I bricked it for good? It comes up with an error code "19" when I keep the power button pressed.
educatdcc

Re: Bricked scooter

Postby educatdcc Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:22 pm

press and hold the powerbutton. Then flash the DRV126. I had the same problem
ms_Chris

Postby ms_Chris Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:41 pm

I tried that but I can't connect to the scooter using the ninebot flasher, either with the max dashboard or esx dashboard attached.

With the es2 dashboard attached, holding down the power button won't keep the scooter on. It turns off by itself. It just keeps beeping every few seconds.

Which dashboard should I use for flashing to 126?
Lothean
Site Admin

Postby Lothean Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:03 am

I tried that but I can't connect to the scooter using the ninebot flasher, either with the max dashboard or esx dashboard attached.

With the es2 dashboard attached, holding down the power button won't keep the scooter on. It turns off by itself. It just keeps beeping every few seconds.

Which dashboard should I use for flashing to 126?
Try flashing DRV126.zip with ES DownG, with the ESx dashboard attached
ms_Chris

Postby ms_Chris Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:37 am

Thanks. So I just keep the power button pressed on the esx dashboard and connect with es down g? The esx dashboard won't stay on even with the power button pressed.
Barrybritt

Postby Barrybritt Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:23 am

Thanks. So I just keep the power button pressed on the esx dashboard and connect with es down g? The esx dashboard won't stay on even with the power button pressed.

My dash appeared off as well when holding the power button down the esc was powered on and it took the flash. Can you connect to the Bluetooth when the button is pressed?
ms_Chris

Postby ms_Chris Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Thanks it worked! Managed to flash back to v1.26, using ESDownG.

Still no where closer to changing the serial no. though. When is a simple solution going to be available?

Return to “Ninebot Max”