Lothean
Site Admin

Progress on the Ninebot Max

Postby Lothean Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:49 am

Lothean
Site Admin

Re: Progress on the Ninebot Max

Postby Lothean Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:57 am

Lothean- thank you for your hard work you have already brought joy and mobility to hundreds if not thousands of us via the esx tool)kit. I have a question for clarity - If I understand correctly - a stock or flashed to stock esx dash can be used as a BT interface for flashing serial #s, does it also function compatibly enough to operate a g30 in a ride-able way? I gather the m365pro dash does not? (Though I have seen claims that it does work w some modification. I don’t remember where I think it was a Facebook group)
Thank you!
Holly

(Sorry if this is the wrong place to post I was an able to post response at the article location for some reason and also unable to send a PM)
You can use the ESx dashboard on you Max to change the serial number and upload firmware like you would do on an ESx (don't upload ESx firmware on your Max though!)

You can use an M365 pro dashboard on your max, but that would require flashing the Ninebot Max firmware on it, and encryption would still be a problem
usernameunavailable

Postby usernameunavailable Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:43 pm

When you say “encryption would still be a problem” after flashing max firm to m365p dash can you please elaborate a little on what will and will not work? Or how it is still problematic. Thank you for your quick reply - I appreciate and value your sharing and help. Apologies if its detailed elsewhere, I think Ive combed the site but just saw a high level summary.

Best,
Holly

Ps ~ as I was about to hit send I realized the larger answer (probably) is for me to be patient and wait for 9b to push out that update that will complete the set. I’m willing and wanting to help in anyway possible. I have some experience with the rfid /nfc side of things, experienced st-32 enthusiast. Experienced flasher. Diligent beta tester. From trs-80 model 3s at 300baud to the present. Hah : ). Im your huckleberry.
Holly,

I am assuming you are looking to convert a Rental MAX to personal.

Having a flashed BLE (dashboard) is only the first half of the conversion process.
The second half will likely be to flash the DRV with a firmware update, which is not yet available.

Be patient; once Ninebot releases a firmware update, the community will then take that update and we'll soon after have the DRV firmware.
xXs1ck4r10Xx

Postby xXs1ck4r10Xx Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:49 am

You can use the ESx dashboard on you Max to change the serial number and upload firmware like you would do on an ESx (don't upload ESx firmware on your Max though!)

Help me please i have flash the esx firmware on my max and the board is dead complete bricked. What i can do.
Lothean
Site Admin

Postby Lothean Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:57 am

Help me please i have flash the esx firmware on my max and the board is dead complete bricked. What i can do.
Nothing. You're stuck for the time being. It was written in big red letters, I don't know how people manage to do this.
ElScooterMan

Postby ElScooterMan Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:35 pm

Found some recent review of NineBot MAX electric scooter. Hope it will be helpful.

https://voltariders.com/thing-of-the-da ... -of-65-km/

Return to “Ninebot Max”