I can't change Serial Number and Region, I can't do anything.

fRostbite

I can't change Serial Number and Region, I can't do anything.

Postby fRostbite Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:07 am

Hello dear friends :) Greetings from Turkey My name is İldem
First of all, I would like to apologize in advance for my poor English and spelling mistakes.
I am typing using google translate.

I'm going to ask you for some help. Unfortunately, there is no strong solidarity regarding these issues in our country. Also, I'm not considered knowledgeable about terms and scooters.
Let me tell you the product I used and the problem I had.

The machine I am using is the Ninebot Max G30E II Gen 1 Type G30LD
As a matter of fact, I tried to do something with the 30KM/H imaginary and I made some mistakes, I can't change the firmware in any way, I get an error.
I changed the Serial Number and I can't convert it to its original. The region now appears as Germany.
I didn't try the scooterhacking utility, I tried Ninebot flasher, it didn't work, I tried Ninebot IAP and it didn't work, I tried Xiaoflasher and it didn't work. 22KM/H fixed :)
It does not accept any custom or original firmware. It also does not allow to change the serial number and beeps 3 times.

Whereas all I want is 30KM/H and Cruise Control

How can I do this job from the beginning, using which program and with which serial number, BLE DRV and BMS.

It's a pleasure to meet you already :) I look forward to your valuable comments and help. Goodbye...
laurawoods

Re: I can't change Serial Number and Region, I can't do anything.

Postby laurawoods Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:41 am

Hello fRostbite, build now gg
To modify your Ninebot Max G30E II Gen 1 Type G30LD scooter and achieve the desired speed and features, you typically need to use custom firmware and specific tools.
restorepotatoes

Postby restorepotatoes Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:29 am

I also had the same problem. The topic ythe backroomsou shared is very suitable to learn more about the cause.
heathcotegeo

Postby heathcotegeo Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:45 am

You're having issues with your Ninebot Max G30E II Gen 1 Type G30LD scooter, and we get that you'd like to get it back to factory settings. I hope that I can be of assistance to you.
fRostbite

Postby fRostbite Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:06 pm

Sorry I haven't been on the forum for a while :(

I learned about st-link and applied it. Afterwards, I changed the serial number and updated my request. But I didn't like it, the sound coming from the engine was very disturbing. I went back to the original firmware. I bought Zero 10x. I gave the Ninebot to my wife. Now I can't load the firmware that takes off directly :)

By the way, thank you all for your time.
fRostbite

Postby fRostbite Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:13 pm

In summary, we want to use the machine and the firmware exactly as it left the factory. While dealing with the Ninebot app the other day, the ninebot app found new software and I don't remember the version it installed.
The firmware that came in P mode was very nice, but it found an update again, and now the firmware that takes off directly with P mode has disappeared. :(
Grenteris

Postby Grenteris Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:36 am

You normally need to apply custom firmware to alter your Ninebot Max G30E II Gen 1 Type G30LD scooter to get the required speed and features.
pizza tower
lijiajun

Postby lijiajun Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:41 am

Hello, I come from China and am currently using translation software for a conversation. I have also encountered the same problem. May I ask how you went back to the previous version
fRostbite

Postby fRostbite Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:35 am

Hello
I watched videos about st-link on youtube for serial number and software change and I reset the controller, then I threw in custom software, but because the engine sound was disturbing, I switched to the original and latest version.
lijiajun

Postby lijiajun Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:01 am

Hello, can you send a video link? China needs a VPN to access YouTube

Return to “Ninebot Max”