- ST-Link V2
- Soldering gear
- Windows computer
- The full dump file [Download]
- ST-Link STM utility [Download]
- Undo the screws of the bottom plate of the scooter deck to access the internals.
This should reveal the ESC, along with its potting compound
If you can flash while the ESC is still attached to the scooter, you can stop disassembling.
Otherwise, extract the ESC. If you chose this option, you will have to supply power to the ESC (red and black wire of BMS @ 5V).
- Hook up your ST-Link according to the following wiring instructions:
You will need to remove the potting compound at these locations, I recommend using a plastic tool to not damage the PCB
- (install ST-Link drivers)
- Open ST-Link utility and connect to the ESC
- Press B to disable readout-protection
- Go to address 0x1FFFF7E8
- Copy the 3 first bytes columns, and paste them at address 0x0801C1B4
- You're done, reassemble your scooter!