Bluetooth P2P Tracking Beacon using Apple Find My Network

Anything to suggest? We're happy to hear it!
sebaroney

Bluetooth P2P Tracking Beacon using Apple Find My Network

Postby sebaroney Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:40 pm

Hi,

The OpenHayStack Github (https://github.com/seemoo-lab/openhaystack) has allowed any BLE device to be trackable through the Apple Find My network. As most recent Apple devices relay bluetooth key's, anyone with the key pair can get a location of their device anywhere.

This would be a great additional option on custom firmware for Ninebot/Xiaomi electric scooters, to be able to broadcast beacons and make the scooter discoverable through the network.

In Australia, electric scooter theft has become a bigger issue in the community (I have been caught out a few times), and so I'm sure lots of users would appreciate features to prevent and recover theft.
Marcus4429

Re: Bluetooth P2P Tracking Beacon using Apple Find My Network

Postby Marcus4429 Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:49 am

If you are in a hurry and wanna complete your college assignments within a limited time period then this is your best chance. The best essay writing services for college students is an online working network that offers affordable services. I am sure you will enjoy working with their assistance.
manjora12

Re: Bluetooth P2P Tracking Beacon using Apple Find My Network

Postby manjora12 Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:07 pm

There's no shortage of people with opinions on the best Technical masterminds. Some say that Bill Gates is the best, while others believe that Steve Jobs was the true genius behind Apple. Then there are those who think that Elon Musk is the most innovative thinker of our time.

Return to “Ideas and suggestions”