Xiaomi Scooter 4 series hacking

Anything to suggest? We're happy to hear it!
anonymousX

Xiaomi Scooter 4 series hacking

Postby anonymousX Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:39 pm

I think that the new xiaomi scooter 4 series it would be great to can be hacked because can offer us more high speeds. and that due to their high watts motors 4 ultra (970w), 4 pro (700w), or 4 lite (600w), by improve more speed without damaging the motor in long term use. Moreover those scooter have long range battery so after a hacking the battery life will not affected to much compare with older models.
Concluding i think your team should try to hack these scooter series because it would be more worthing. Just imagine a hacked scooter with a speed of 50km/h and a batterry range 30% lower only by using these speed. it,s worthing the team's time.
Thattery

Re: Xiaomi Scooter 4 series hacking

Postby Thattery Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:11 am

house of hazards
I think that the new xiaomi scooter 4 series it would be great to can be hacked because can offer us more high speeds. and that due to their high watts motors 4 ultra (970w), 4 pro (700w), or 4 lite (600w), by improve more speed without damaging the motor in long term use. Moreover those scooter have long range battery so after a hacking the battery life will not affected to much compare with older models.
Concluding i think your team should try to hack these scooter series because it would be more worthing. Just imagine a hacked scooter with a speed of 50km/h and a batterry range 30% lower only by using these speed. it,s worthing the team's time.
Thank you for your query about the Xiaomi Scooter 4 series hacking. It is an interesting idea to explore the possibility of unlocking higher speeds on these scooters.
stashreception

Postby stashreception Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:17 am

We appreciate your inquiry on the hacking of the Xiaomi Scooter 4 series. Investigating the possibility of these scooters being able to reach faster speeds is an intriguing concept.
aaronramsdale

Postby aaronramsdale Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:50 am

Your idea makes a lot of sense. Unlocking more performance without sacrificing durability is a win-win situation. Buckshot Roulette
pablito1

Postby pablito1 Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:36 pm

Your idea makes a lot of sense. Unlocking more performance without sacrificing durability is a win-win situation. Papa's Games
I love to take this scooter on the road in the evening for a ride. I am very grateful to people for creating this type of transportation.

Return to “Ideas and suggestions”