Do you use Telegram?

If you want to discuss about random things
HelenHI

Do you use Telegram?

Postby HelenHI Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Are you using a telegram? I used to use WhatsApp, but I got the feeling that he started spying on me. Now I got to know Telegram. I like him better. There are many telegram channels, groups and useful bots. There is also a group called ScooterHacking. So I recommend everyone to use the telegram.
aronlesch

Re: Do you use Telegram?

Postby aronlesch Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:21 am

I agree with that. I am using telegram and I find the application very good in terms of security and information storage if unfortunately not updated or lost data.
fnf mods
LindaAmma

Postby LindaAmma Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:34 am

"to use the telegram." That's a pretty good idea. I should try it.
we become what we behold
Antiquim

Postby Antiquim Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:35 am

I don't use telegram. uno online
vessert

Postby vessert Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:08 pm

Are you using a telegram? I used to use WhatsApp, but I got the feeling that he started spying on me. Now I got to know Telegram. I like him better. There are many telegram channels, groups and useful bots. There is also a group called ScooterHacking. So I recommend everyone to use the telegram.
I have been using software development services Telegram developers for my projects and I am very satisfied with their service. They have a large network of vetted and experienced programmers who can work on both freelance and full-time basis. They also handle the payment and contract issues, so I don’t have to worry about anything. The developers I hired from Intllectsoft are very professional and skilled, and they delivered high-quality work on time. They also communicated well and followed the best practices of Telegram API and TDLib. I highly recommend guys to anyone who needs Telegram developers for their software projects.
Yep telegram is convy app for online communication
Amelia1

Postby Amelia1 Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:01 am

Switched from WhatsApp to Telegram due to privacy concerns. Loving the variety of channels, groups, and useful bots. Recommending Telegram for a secure and versatile messaging experience!Fm Whatsapp Download
vladllen1054

Postby vladllen1054 Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:59 am

Hello and thanks for the information. I was digging into algorithmic trading and came across one useful article - a guide to creating a trading platform on a website that you can visit to find out more. This is a great resource for anyone diving into the world of trading systems. The discussions here have been insightful, but incorporating some elements from the guide could take our strategies to the next level. Has anyone tried implementing similar ideas from external sources before? We look forward to your impressions!

Return to “Off topic”