I need help

d0p3r0b0t

I need help

Postby d0p3r0b0t Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:43 am

Hello guys and girls,

So I have an es200b and trying to install the unlocker from scooterhack eu and I need a little guidance. I understood that you could just totally remove the gps board from the stem of the scooter, since it's life as a rental is over . So the power is self explanatory but how or where is it plugged into the battery? Do you just skin the cable back and then splice into the red and black?

The other two wires from the module... go where? Instructions say to the remaining 3 spots at the connector but doesn't say which.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense as I have been on it all day with no success

It would help if someone has pictures of the mod
james

Re: I need help

Postby james Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:20 pm

Hello guys and girls,

So I have an es200b and trying to install the unlocker from scooterhack eu and I need a little guidance. I understood that you could just totally remove the gps board from the stem of the scooter, since it's life as a rental is over . So the power is self explanatory but how or where is it plugged into the battery? Do you just skin the cable back and then splice into the red and black?

The other two wires from the module... go where? Instructions say to the remaining 3 spots at the connector but doesn't say which.

Sorry if this doesn't make much sense as I have been on it all day with no success

It would help if someone has pictures of the mod
any luck?

I was thinking of going the same route but haven’t actually seen results from that device yet… and not one video about it on youtube that I can find, which seems odd.

Return to “Okai / Electisan”